All funds raised will go towards supporting the capital needs of the new CCM Montreal Centre and its community coffee house project.
- 魁北克省小城宣教 – 恆常探望僑胞，派發中信月刊和福音報章。
- 華人食物銀行：每月對有經濟困難的家庭送上免費食物籃．在疫情當中，我們每月送出 120 多份食物籃。
- 免費送餐服務：每星期向有需要的朋友送上燒味飯。在疫情當中，我們每月送出 100 多個飯盒。
Manifest His Glory, Accomplish His Will.
With the Blessings of the Lord, our dream of a new CCM center has finally come true. We now gather together to give thanks and prayers to God. May all of us see with our own eyes God’s work, and manifest His Glory. Had it not been His Call upon us, who dare to compete with horses. May our Vision and Mission come from Him and not from our own. Amen.
CCM Montreal Centre– In Retrospect
CCM Montreal Centre was established in Montreal China Town in 2003, nineteen years ago, to care and serve the Chinese community in China Town; particularly the restaurant community, the elderly living alone and the new immigrants. Our services include translation service, tax reporting, tutorial classes etc. We also hold a series of evangelical out-reaching activities and cooperate with local Chinese churches in organizing evangelical gatherings, all as stated in our Mission Statement: ［To Bring the Church to the Community and to Bring the Community to the Church］.
Our Current Ministries:
- Quebec Rural Gospel Mission – regular visits to designated rural communities and distributing monthly journal of CCM as well as other gospel newspapers.
- Montreal Community Services :
- Chinese Food Bank: We help those families which are facing financial difficulties with free food baskets, on a monthly basis. During this covid 19 epidemic, we are giving away120 food baskets every month.
- Free Meal Boxes for Individuals: We are delivering Chinese style meal boxes to needy individuals on a weekly basis. During this covid 19 epidemic, we are giving away over a 100 such meal boxes every month.
- Through the Food Bank and Free Meal Services, we have met many new friends, and have the opportunity to introduce them the Gospel.
- Establishment of a Community Coffee House: We use this platform
- to help those who are marginalized, struggling with mental or physical health or financial problems, to return and merge into the mainstream of our community.
- to organize morning tea-party for the elderly, and introduce them to the gospel.
- To organize evening party for the teenagers and introduce them to the gospel.
- Urban Ministry：
- Support, encourage and participate in multicultural gospel missions for teenagers.
- Consultation and Training
- Arrange pastoral consultation services for individual, couple and family.
- Organize lectures and training courses on mental health, mutual aid groups, consolation training and family education, etc..
- Caring Services for Immigrants from Hong Kong:
- Organize Mutual Aid Groups and Individual Consultation Services to provide and share information and experience on living in Montreal.
- Establish a social network for ‘Fellow Travelers’ to help them to adapt, mentally and physically, to their living in Montreal, thus witnessing the love of our Lord.
We pray that the Lord will raise many Christians to help us in overcoming the staffing and the financial challenges through prayers and donations.
Our faith and hope is that “My grace is always sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness” (2 Corinthians 12:9)